If you want to stand out for all the right reasons at your son’s wedding, you should shop for plus-size mother of the groom dresses that are flattering to your body type. First, you need to identify which body type you have—apple, circle, hourglass, inverted triangle, rectangle, or pear.
Flattering plus-size mother of the groom dresses.
What body type do you have?
– Women with an apple body have a larger bust, but an undefined waistline.
– Women with a circle body have a larger waist, but smaller shoulders and thighs.
– Women with an hourglass body have a smaller, well-defined waist, and have pretty equally-sized shoulders and thighs.
– Women with a rectangle body have hips and shoulders that are similarly sized.
– Women with a pear-shaped body have hips that are wider than your bust.